- All comments are moderated by the blog owner (Lucas). Thus there may be a delay between you posting your comment and it going up online.
- Your comments posted will be displayed publically on the Bilateral Petersham blog.
- In addition, your comments may be reprinted in a published booklet, and presented within an exhibition at the Chrissie Cotter Gallery.
- Finally, your comments may be quoted within Lucas Ihlein’s Ph.D thesis, for educational purposes.
- To block spam, it is necessary to leave a valid email address when posting a comment.
- Your email address will NEVER be made public (unless you choose to reveal it from within a comment).
- It is not obligatory to use your real name when making a comment.
- If you think you’ve made a mistake and you would like to withdraw a comment, please contact Lucas and he will delete it for you immediately.
- Please get in touch if you’d like any more information about all this business…
Lucas contact details: shortleftleg[at]yahoo[dot]com